Lemons are great for weight loss so if you’re looking for cheap and effective things to help you lose weight then I suggest that you stock up on lemons. I start my day with freshly squeezed lemon in hot water and it feels really good this time of the year to drink something warming that is also healthy. I also add lemon slices to my water bottle throughout the day and it helps me drink more water because it tastes so good.
The reason I drink lemon is several:
- Lemon is alkalizing and aids in keeping my pH balance in control. Keeping the pH balance is important so that I stay healthy.
- Lemons are also great for detoxification. Toxins are stored in the fat cells so I want to get rid of all the toxins so that I can lose weight.
- Lemons are high in vitamin C, this will keep my immune system in shape as well as aid in weight loss.
- Lemons keep the blood sugar steady by lowering the glycemic index of food. This will help controlling my hunger and help me lose weight.
- Lemon juice can also lower the insulin response to carbohydrates. This will slow down the time the food takes to leave my stomach.
- Lemons help my digestion.
- Lemons are energizing.
I also like to squeeze lemon over fish or other food. It works great to add to a salad dressing. Check out my powerful salad dressing that definitely will keep vampires away as well as keep you healthy this winter.
So, do you use lemon regularly? If so, how do you use lemons? If not, go out and get some. I love the fact that lemons help with my weight loss, digestion and immunity..Not to mention that lemons are pretty cheap right now..